The Professional Institute of Marketing and Business Studies Ltd. has been established to provide business people with professional qualifications and consultancy services in areas of Marketing, Business and Environmental Studies. The Institute will do more than just teach. It will give its subscribers practical experience in the handling and management of work related matters in the business place, while a candidate may sign up for assisted revision courses for particular examinations.
PIMBS Ltd. was born out of the need for relevant education for our Nation's youth and current workforce. The emphasis is on QUALITY, GUIDANCE, TUITION and the availability of tools in Information Technology to bring the world of learning to the student.
Laurels for PIMBS Ltd.
- Patron Mrs. Noor Hassanali (Former First Lady of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago)
- Registered by the Ministry of Education
- Registered by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Tertiary Education
- Approved training centre for the following bodies:
› Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA)
› Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
› Association of Business Executives (ABE)
› The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM)
› The Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS)
- In Trinidad, it is the only accredited centre that carried all levels of CIM for the past 3 years and is a study school centre for CIMA
- It is the only institute in Trinidad that has secured a course credit transfer agreement with a U.S. College – thereby allowing students to spend 2 years in Trinidad and 1 final year in the U.S.
- PIMBS Ltd. has been selected by BSI/CEEM to host Management Systems training such as ISO 9000 & ISO 14000
- Member of the Association of Caribbean Higher Education Administrators.
- The first and only Institute to become a Cambridge International Associate Partner in Trinidad and Tobago
- Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses – GATE approved Centre
For further information on any of our courses, feel free to contact us at:
- Phone/Fax: (868)-662-7467
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: #1 Harris Street, Curepe, Trinidad, West Indies.